Thomson Reuters is proud to sponsor Trevor Neil's Market Timing Skills & Techniques Workshop focusing on the market timing needs of the FX, Money Markets, Equities, Commodities and Bonds.
Cost: NOK 12,500. There are 20% discounts for ACI Members and Thomson Reuters customers. Use the discount code TR20.There is also a 10% discount for group bookings.
“Simply the best way to learn”
The ONLY technical analysis course completely tailored to your workflow. Coaching you to be a better market timer and better trading and investing performance. Each attendee will learn using a live Eikon terminal.
Thomson Reuters have great pleasure in inviting you to register for a place on this highly recommended Market Timing Skills Workshop. This is a practical course delivered by the respected trader and technical analyst Trevor Neil of BETA Financial Learning & Development Limited, fund manager and ex-Head of Technical Analysis at Bloomberg..
· Integrating market timing into your workflow
· What, When and Why of trading - introducing Behavioural Finance
· Using Technical Analysis as a risk management tool.
· When Technical Analysis works best and when it does not work.
· Advanced Candlestick charting skills including Ichimoku
· Using Fibonacci Retracements and Projections with confidence
· Avoiding ‘false breaks'.
· Will it hold these prices or will it break?
· Bollinger Bands and Oscillators
· Proven Short Term Trading Techniques
· Carefully and considered stop placement.
See the full four day workshop content here
“An exceptional day of learning from someone that knows precisely what they're talking about and has the experience to back it up, brilliant” Head of Dealing, Zurich
“Thank you for a fantastic course in Oslo. On a scale from 1 to 10, I give you a 10” Treasury Trader
“I really enjoyed the course very much. I really thought it was presented in a practical way. Learned al lot” Bullion Trader
· Class sizes are small to ensure personal tuition tailored to your workflow
· The intensive two-day course is available to Thomson Reuters customers at a 20% discount - just Kr. 1080 ( use discount code TR20. ACI members receive their 20% discount by using the code ACI20 when booking. There is a further discount of 10% on the whole booking for more than one from the same firm. But remember, places are very limited for this exclusive workshop.
· You can pay with a credit card or we will invoice your firm. Payment must be made in advance of the course date.
· Covers all materials required for the Technical Analysis section of the ACI Diploma and much much more
Suitable for: New and Experienced Technical Analysts, Treasury Sales & Marketing Staff, Investment Officers, Foreign Exchange, Money Market & Derivatives Brokers, Junior and Senior Dealers, New Entrants to the Dealing RoomMiddle Office and Operations Personnel, Auditors and Compliance Officers, Department, Corporate Banking, Risk Managers, System Developers
Please note T&C and especially that cleared funds should be with us in advance of the course date. Please confirm when the payment has been made. Once you have registered, you will see a button, Print Invoice. Please give it to your accounts and emphasise it must be paid in advance of the event.
BANK TRANSFERS :
Bootle, L30 4GB, UK
Account Name: BETA Group
A/C Number: 77475711