We are very excited to announce the “The Greater Manchester Business Awards”, which will celebrate the Professionalism and Excellence of Businesses and Organisations in Greater Manchester. The Awards are independently judged by a Panel of 9 business peers assigned to ensure a fair and open judging system for the Business Awards.
Nominations are now open for the awards of;
· Business of the Year – (Organisations of over 50 Employees)
· Business of the Year – (Organisations of between 10 - 50 Employees)
· Business of the Year – (Organisations of under 10 Employees)
· Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of over 50 Employees)
· Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of between 10 - 50 Employees)
· Customer Service Excellence Award – (Organisations of under 10 Employees)
· Entrepreneur of the Year
· Employer of the Year
· Corporate Social Responsibility Excellence Award
· Start-up Business of the Year Award (Organisations of under 2 years since formation)
· Business Person of the Year Award
· Young Business Person of the Year Award (Individuals under 25 Years of Age)
We are asking companies and individuals to self-nominate for the most suitable category, with a brief submission that is outlined below. We also suggest that the Business Person and Young Business Person of the Year awards can be nominated on behalf of another individual within the same organisation. We have kept the template simple, in the hope that it will take no more than an hour to fill in.
An independent panel will review the submissions and nominate a maximum of 4 in each category to go forward as the final shortlist. Please keep the submissions to a maximum of 5,000 words, and remember that they will be used as the basis for your presentation.
We have done all we can to protect the integrity of the process and make it much more enjoyable for all involved. We will ask the short-listed candidates (4 max per category) to create a 2-3 minute video presentation with our video production company of their submission in order to promote the shortlisted companies achievements at the awards evening.
The awards are for Businesses who have an official office in the Greater Manchester area only. Submissions should be submitted no later than 15th October 2017, we are determined to make this the most honest awards process ever!
We do ask that all companies that are shortlisted are aware that attendance by a minimum of 2 individuals is required at the Annual Awards Dinner.
There is also a £20.00 charge per award entry in order to cover the cost of the entry system and also to ensure that all entries are of the highest quality.