Bespoke, in proud partnership with SAPICS, presents the inaugural Supply Chain Risk Management Summit 2018 scheduled to take place from 12 – 14 February 2018 in Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Supply chains are becoming ever more complex, particularly with the increase in outsourcing and the advancement of multi-tiered global supply networks. More and more organisations are now faced with direct and continuously evolving operational and legislative risks as a result of market disruption or malpractice in their supply chains.
Supply chain risk management is the implementation of strategies to manage every day and exceptional risks along the supply chain, underpinned by continuous risk assessment with the objective of reducing vulnerability and ensuring continuity.
Attend this prestigious event and benefit from:
- Interactive 3-day session about Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Expert advice and leading practices from risk management experts
- Case studies, group exercises and self-assessment exercises using cloud-based tools
- Presented and facilitated by a renowned international SCRM expert
- 1 of a kind exclusive and dedicated SCRM event in Africa
- 2 hour networking session with peers and thought leaders on the first day
- SCRM simulation games, risk appetite tools, mitigation techniques and more
- Special discounts for SAPICS, CIPS and IRMSA members
- Early bird discount to help you save - book before Friday, 29 January 2018
Summit theme: Pragmatic Approaches to Supply Chain Risk and Resiliency
Facilitated by Prof. Gregory Schlegel, Lehigh University, USA
Supply chain risk is making it to the big leagues. Companies are now placing supply chain risk management verbiage in their 10K and annual reports, something that was rare until recent years. This illustrates how seriously supply chain risk is being taken at the corporate level. Unfortunately, it also shows how serious the impact can be from supply chain disruptions.
This unique 3-day learning intervention will provide you with a well-rounded pragmatic understanding of supply chain risk and resiliency as well as the knowledge to identify, assess, mitigate and manage supply chain risks. You will also gain a working grasp of supply chain resiliency for a sustainable supply chain.
Added Value: attendees will be given special access to a Corporate Risk Appetite / Risk Frontier Evaluation Tool, together with a FREE trial to a cloud-based Supply Chain Risk & Resiliency Assessment Tool, will experience a Supply Chain Risk Simulation Game and receive a Certificate of Achievement from Lehigh University.
For more information, go to the event website at www.scm-risk.co.za