Finance Skills Masterclass Workshop (3 days)
Commercial practitioners should know how to communicate in the language of finance and how to make sound commercial decisions with positive financial outcomes.
The aim of this workshop is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to manage their commercial and procurement activities more profitably and with a greater degree of financial understanding and confidence.
Do you use advanced financial principles in your commercial decision making? Is a lack of this understanding keeping you from achieving maximum value from your supply chain? Do you know how to communicate in the language of finance?
This 3-day masterclass workshop comprehensively responds to the above aims and objectives, covering the following key elements:
• Effective financial management;
• Capital and operational spend;
• Financial statements;
• Personal Financial position;
• Budgetary control;
• Procure-to-Pay process.
Who Should Attend
Individuals at all levels in contract management, commercial management, project management, procurement and supply chain management.
This includes: Buyers, Acquisition Officers, Procurement Officers, Procurement Specialists, Procurement Managers, Contract Managers, Contract Management Specialists, Commercial Managers, Fleet Managers, Travel Managers, Tender Evaluation & Tender Adjudication, Logistics Managers, Logistics Specialists, Project Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Supply Chain Specialists, Sourcing Managers, Sourcing Specialists, Commodity Managers and Commodity Specialists.
Benefits and Outcomes
• Understand the accounting process;
• Review types of entities and corporate governance requirements;
• Fundamentals of Value Added Tax;
• Interpret financial statements of a business;
• Analyse a balance sheet of a business;
• Understand financial ratios & ratio analysis;
• Identify the breakeven point of a business;
• Understand budgetary control for OPEX and CAPEX;
• Negotiate settlement and trade discounts, volume rebates, pricing and payment terms;
• Understand benchmarking, supplier financial risk analysis and value creation;
• Know how to increase company profitability through
• Learn how to prepare a Personal Balance Sheet
Register 4 delegates and the 4th delegate attends free of charge 5% discount for ACCMA, CIPS & IRMSA members.
This workshop is aligned to SAQA Unit Standard 117156.
Bespoke is a proud B-BBEE Level 2 contributor and is an accredited provider of training and education by the Services SETA (Acc. No. 12188) in South Africa.